Welcome

Monday, March 1, 2010

Songs and Shells

 
Singer and Cello, pastel on paper



Shell on Blue Glass, pastel on paper

This has been a musical week.  I have been to a concert in London, Ontario and another in Port Huron, Michigan, another in Port Sanilac, Michigan and after that one went to dinner at a coffee house with a musical trio for entertainment.

The shell pastel is to remind me where all my friends have gone.  It's March 1st and still winter here so I don't blame them for leaving.  They are going to Florida or other warm places like Malta.  Most of them come back with a cold or something.  Strangely I have no desire to travel these days.  Maybe it's not strange.  Flying is not what it used to be, unless you're a bird.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like flying much anymore either. The sun's out on occasion here now, we're moving into the quick spring / summer season here before the rains come again in July.

    ReplyDelete