Welcome

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Daydreaming

Daydreaming is something I've done since I was a young school girl.  Later I learned that this form of letting ones mind wander is called meditation.  In elementary school it got me in trouble, meaning I was reprimanded by the teacher.  Being a very sensitive child I burst into tears and was sent to the girls lavatory until I could pull myself together.  I would then take this time to stare out the window to continue my daydreams.

Hawk in flight that I saw harassing some crows.  The crows made a great commotion 

This cloud is spirally and looks like a crab man or spider angel

Looking for a rabbit cloud on Easter Sunday this is the closest I got

The Bradford Pear Tree was and still is a cloud of white blossom buzzing with bees

A little bee butt or are they really yellow jacket wasps?  I wonder why wasps don't make honey
Clouds, birds, skies,  blossoming trees, insects.  Imagine the possibilities just using those subjects to create a magical world.  I still daydream and I get very excited when I spot a great cloud or a bird in flight.  Now I take photos to capture the imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment