Welcome

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

The first thing I want to say is may 2010 bring us all better things and more happiness.

Creating this blog is my first act of the new year (other than having coffee and feeding my cat). I don't know what I'm doing yet. So I'll start by saying I missed seeing the blue moon last night because of cloud cover. That was a bummer. This morning I saw some deer strolling around outside my window. I liked that.

My wonderful and smart husband helped (practically did it all) me create a new website. My goal was to have it up by the end of the year. Success. It's up. I will reward him by taking him out to breakfast this morning. He loves going out for breakfast. I was surprised to find that the family style restaurant he prefers for western omelets and hash browns is open on New Year's Day.

Hooray.

1 comment: