Welcome

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Up in the Clouds




Up in the clouds is where I would like to be, flying to some warm sunny place where I would walk on the beach, feel the breezes blowing softly.

Realistically what I really want is to understand how to put a link on my blog to my face book page and how to center the above heading.  I'm sure it's as simple as pie but as they say, "it's simple when you know how."

To make this effort more satisfying I said I would post a picture a day.  My picture for today is one of my photo shop creations.  It's a little corny but in a nice way.  I like it anyway.  So here it is.  Deer in the sky.

When I am more comfortable with the technical end of blogging I will start writing about other, hopefully more interesting things.


Tomorrow I think I'll post two pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you can centre headings but if you want to centre text within the post then just highlight it and click on the center icon. The link to your facebook page well, you make a profile badge on facebook, to find how to do this scroll down your facebook page on the left to the bottom, there will be a link there you can follow, then go into your blog layout, in page elements, click on add a gadget on the sidebar of your blog page elements , add HTML and then paste in the code from your facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your help but I'm still struggling. I have all these little screwdriver and wrench icons on the side of my page. I think they're saying "finish what you started." Trouble is, I still don't know how. At least I can now make comments on my own blog. I had to do some cookie enabling.

    ReplyDelete