Welcome

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Morning Light




 Today I have had some successes.  I was able to figure out how to post a link to my website and I took a couple of nice photos this morning.  I left home about 8 A.M. and saw the crescent moon just as the sky was getting to be that nice deep blue then I drove to St. Clair, a small river town about 15 minutes away.  There were sun dogs up and down the river.  The light was that soft winter early morning light that photographers love.  I'm sure you can see that one of the three pictures I posted is a painting I just finished.  







 This is my website:    http://www.lorettamarkell.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow! To all three. Love the photos and love the painting. You'd probably like to visit my friend Carol's blog (not only in thailand), she's fab artist too.

    ReplyDelete